After a highly successful launch event last year Room151 is pleased to announce that Housing151 will be back in 2023 to provide a meeting place for local authorities to discuss the partnerships and funding solutions needed to push forward the shared ambition to create more homes.
Who is attending?
From local authorities, central government, RSLs, ALMOs, investors, law firms, consultancies and charities…
- Directors/strategic directors of finance
- Executive directors/directors of corporate resources
- Chief financial officers
- Directors/strategic directors/heads of housing
- Director/heads of development
- Chief operations officer
- Investment director
- Heads of property
- Heads of homelessness services
- Directors/heads of partnerships
- MDs/CEOs of housing companies/developers
- Directors/partners of property
If you’re a finance or housing director from a local authority or an organisation that works with local government and has financial and investment ideas to bring to the table, this conference is for you.
An amazing level of knowledge experience and expertise in one roomempty spaces to home coalition manager, Habitat for Humanity GB
Housing151 provided a great opportunity to explore the many ways that housing finance are evolving for local authorities and their partners.director, Housing Finance Associates
The Housing151 agenda is industry-led and developed in conjunction with the Housing151 advisory Board:
- Joanne Drew, housing and regeneration director, London Borough of Enfield
- Omar El-Hasso, managing director, Phi Capital
- Dan Hawthorn, executive director of housing and social investment,
Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea
- Stephen Hinds, corporate director – resources, Cherwell District Council
- Paul Jones, director of finance, Cheltenham Borough Council
- Dr Janice Morphet, visiting professor, The Bartlett School of Planning, UCL
- Chris Naylor, director, Inner Circle Consulting
- Hakeem Osinaike, housing director, London Borough of Brent
- Tom Paul, director of treasury & commercial, Optivo
- Ian Williams, group director of finance and corporate resources, London Borough of Hackney
- Dave Ashmore, director housing operations, Manchester City Council
The Finance Panel: How are local authorities financing housing in light of rising inflation and interest rates?
Want a flavour of the discussions we will have at Housing151? View the housing finance panel from Room151’s Monthly Online Treasury Briefing on 27th January 2023.
Past conference: Room151’s Housing151 2022