LATIF and FDs’ Summit are the premier annual gatherings of council treasury managers and finance directors in the UK. As changes to the prudential code and MRP guidance have continuing consequences for treasury management strategies and governance; and with the current uncertainty in the UK and global economic outlook, now more than ever it is important to come together with the 100+ local authorities attending the event to exchange ideas and discuss the key issues facing the sector in these unpredictable times.
Once again Room151 will be offering two events in one day allowing you to pick and choose the sessions you attend for maximum flexibility and networking opportunities.
Who should attend?
• Section 151 officers
• Deputy section 151 officers
• Finance directors
• Heads of resources
• Treasury officers
• Chief accountants
• Commercial directors
Key topics LATIF
The LATIF stream covers all things treasury management, including:
- Inflation, Bank of England policy and your treasury strategy
- The impact of changes to the Prudential Code and MRP
- Treasury management strategies in uncertain times.
- Bond market updates
- Changes to the regulatory framework
- ESG investment strategies.
- Debt and risk management
- Global economic outlook
Key topics FDs’
The FDs’ Summit explores strategic themes including:
- Delivering social care and SEND changes
- Sound financial governance
- Achieving net-zero, green infrastructure, regeneration
- The changing role of the s151 Officer
- Innovation in public service delivery
- Links between finance and public health
- What is levelling-up and how do we achieve it?